Bangladesh Internet Professionals’ Community (BIPC) is a community organisation consisting of online professionals or Freelancers working in freelancing platform such as Upwork, Elance etc or independently working directly with client.
BIPC was founded in 2014 by Abul Kashem, CEO & Founder of Xpnonetweb, Mobarok Hossain, freelance business planning consultant, Karjohn Kamal, CEO & Founder of CoderInfinity and Taher Chowdhury Sumon, Co-Founder of DevsTeam Limited. The community was formed with the aim to bring all the internet professionals in Bangladesh under one platform.
The purpose of BIPC is not limited to bring all the internet professionals but:
- Arranging seminars, workshops, with industry icons
- Creating new opportunities through networking
- Distributing education or training materials
- Sharing the voice of online professionals
- Establishing online profession as a prestigious and recognized profession among the society
BIPC Conference 2014Edit
BIPC held its first ever conference on 14 November 2014 at Mahanagar Natto Mancha. It attracted huge audience around total of 1000 freelancers from all over Bangladesh. Many industry icons such as Hasin Hayder were present there as speaker. Zunaid Ahmed Palak, State Minister Ministry of Post, Telecommunications & Information Technology was present at the conference as a special guest.
- ↑ "Bangladesh Internet Professionals Community holds their first conference". techetron.com.
|This page uses content that was added to Wikipedia. The article may have been deleted from Wikipedia. The original article was written by these Wikipedia users: Nasif123, CorenSearchBot, BG19bot, Bearcat, Michael Barera, John of Reading, AusLondoner, Ibrahim Husain Meraj, Cydebot, Rathfelder. As with the Internet Wikia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|